Dr. Gregory Jantz Authors 5 New Books Released All Books Simultaneously
August 26, 2016
Adam Taff, 913.484.1140, email@example.com, Dr. Jantz Media Representative
(Edmonds, WA) August 25, 2016 – Dr. Gregory Jantz, founder of The Center• A Place of HOPE in Edmonds, Washington, announced today the release of his five latest books.
Dr. Jantz is a best-selling author of 35 books and a leading voice in mental health advocacy and treatment. He penned his latest “mini-books” in response to the need for easy-to-read, on the go books to support mental and emotional health. “We have seen a trend from readers that they are seeking shorter books they can read in on afternoon, or on one plane trip. These books provide an opportunity to learn about practical ways to identify symptoms and discover tools and techniques to overcome challenges in daily life,” Dr. Jantz said.
From dealing with depression, anxiety, and stress, to raising children in the smartphone generation and how to specifically raise young boys in the current failure-to-launch environment, Dr. Jantz connects with the reader in his traditional entertaining and comfortable style.
“Understanding why we get depressed, or experience anxiety and stress, is empowering, and providing the tools one need to lessen the effect or even overcome their challenges can help return the reader to a life of balance and happiness. But the topics do not need to be moribund or dry. I try to provide real-life examples and even use humor at times to help us understand these important topics,” Dr. Jantz continued.
The Five new books:
- Five Keys to Dealing With Depression. Loss of interest. Drastic changes in appetite. Deep sadness. Feeling constantly tired. Thoughts of death or suicide. The symptoms and signs of depression vary over a wide range and affect every part of our lives, so why shouldn’t our treatment be just as complete? Five Keys to Depression focuses on the whole-person for whole healing with practical tips, valuable biblical insight, and shame-free help.
- Seven Answers For Anxiety. Unlike popular methods which tell you to just “manage” or medicate your anxiety— Dr. Jantz’s 7 Answers for Anxiety helps you identify the root cause of anxiety—so you can overcome and break free from the nagging and anxious thoughts that leave you exhausted. He explains seven trusted and practical steps that can be used by anyone and everyone to be free from anxiety or panic attacks.
When anxiety strikes, everything feels out of control. You can’t help but to “sweat the small stuff.” Anxiety twists the truth into chaos, affecting your daily decisions, relationships, and even your faith. In those moments, you practical steps to walk in God’s freedom and truth.
- Six Steps To Reducing Stress. “75 percent of Americans report experiencing at least one symptom of stress in the past month” in the United States, according to the American Psychological Association. Whether the cause of stress is money, work, the economy, family, or personal health, easily get simple and effective tips to reduce stress that are improving lives of people everywhere!
Stress is natural and even helpful in emergencies, causing us to react quickly in need, but being in stress mode regularly is dangerous to our health. Using real-life stories, biblically sound advice, proven tips, and practical steps, equip yourself to recognize the signs of stress and take action to reduce stress today.
- Ten Tips For Parenting the SmartPhone Generation. Children spend an average of 7 hours and 38 minutes a day on digital media, plugged in and glued to screens, according to recent studies. That’s 5.5 hours over the recommended limit, often leading to poor school performance, behavioral problems, neck pain, and much more. With Dr. Gregory Jantz’s Ten Tips For Parenting The Smartphone Generation learn to avoid the negative consequences and enjoy watching your child gain the most out of technology.
Smartphones. Computers. Tablets. One of the biggest challenges for parents is balancing the advantages of cutting-edge technology and endless information with the dangers of unlimited exposure. From practical tips on setting good examples for your child to ways of wisely monitoring what they see and do with technology, Dr. Gregory Jantz packs Bible-based ideas and solid research in a 112-page guide to help you protect your children as they learn to interact with media and technology.
- “Boys will be boys…” From how they learn and talk to how they interact with others, it’s no secret that boys are wired very differently than girls. This empowering 112-page book is a roadmap that will give you the strength and confidence to raise an extraordinary son using practical advice and tools.
Today boys and young men face unique challenges and pressures that can be troubling to parents. With the internet and advances in technology and media, the pressure on mothers and fathers to raise their sons in godly ways can feel like a huge burden. Enjoy having practical tools, biblical advice, and decades of time-tested research and experience on raising your son from at your fingertips! Take the first step to a deeper understanding of parenting with Dr. Gregory Jantz’s Five Keys to Raising Boys.
Dr. Jantz is a licensed mental health counselor with a doctorate in counseling psychology and a world-recognized expert and innovator in the treatment of behavioral disorders and addictions. Dr. Jantz’s treatment facility The Center • A Place of HOPE is recognized as a top ten facility in the U.S. for the treatment of depression. In addition to being a best-selling author of 35 books, he is a go-to media source expert for a range of behavioral-based afflictions, as well as drug and alcohol addictions. Dr. Jantz has appeared on CNN, FOX, ABC, CBS, and has been interviewed for the New York Post, Associated Press, Family Circle, and Women’s Day. He is also a regular contributor to The Huffington Post and Psychology Today blogs
A Place Of Hope:
– END –
OTHER POPULAR ARTICLES
Almost everyone I’ve worked with on uncovering and healing from emotional abuse will, at some point in the process, ask why they have to...
God designed our bodies and the earth’s rich food sources to work in harmony, bringing us maximum health and wellness. Nutritious, fortifying foods not...
Being in a relationship with an emotionally abusive person means you are constantly engaged in a battle of wills at some level. These battles...