Healing the Scars of Emotional Abuse
June 21, 2019
In spite of their physical invisibility, emotional wounds are a very damaging form of abuse. Whether caused by words, actions, or even indifference, emotional abuse is common–yet often overlooked.
In this helpful guide, Dr. Gregory L. Jantz reveals how those who have been abused by a spouse, parent, employer, or minister can overcome the past and rebuild their self-image. This revised and updated edition of Healing the Scars of Emotional Abuse includes:
• strategies for dealing with the verbal abuser
• self-check quizzes with each chapter
• keys to rebuilding relationships
• letters from survivors of emotional abuse
• new information on dealing with spiritual abuse
• and a biblical plan for healing
OTHER POPULAR ARTICLES
Springtime represents the start of something new, and the blossoming of nature. It’s a season of hopefulness and new beginnings. For many of us,...
With the new year comes the hope of renewal and revitalization. If you're like many of us, your new year resolutions involve an improved...
Almost everyone I’ve worked with on uncovering and healing from emotional abuse will, at some point in the process, ask why they have to...