Healing the Scars of Emotional Abuse
June 21, 2019
In spite of their physical invisibility, emotional wounds are a very damaging form of abuse. Whether caused by words, actions, or even indifference, emotional abuse is common–yet often overlooked.
In this helpful guide, Dr. Gregory L. Jantz reveals how those who have been abused by a spouse, parent, employer, or minister can overcome the past and rebuild their self-image. This revised and updated edition of Healing the Scars of Emotional Abuse includes:
• strategies for dealing with the verbal abuser
• self-check quizzes with each chapter
• keys to rebuilding relationships
• letters from survivors of emotional abuse
• new information on dealing with spiritual abuse
• and a biblical plan for healing
OTHER POPULAR ARTICLES
Young adults are still young into their twenties. Just how far into their twenties really becomes individual to each person. In general, young men...
We constantly use relationships to determine our position in life. We observe the people around us and make decisions about who we are based...
It can be very difficult to determine what you consider a desire and a need in your life. When asked, you may give what...