It was all the computer's fault, actually. If the computer setup at the campaign headquarters had been better, Jim never would have suggested that he and Tracy go to his place to work on the leaflet. But the computer at campaign headquarters was old and slow, and it had pitiful memory capacity. His swank publishing [...]
- Boys Relate to the World Through MotionApril 30th, 2019
- Is Your Child a Visual, Auditory or Kinesthetic Learner?January 31st, 2019
- Taking a Multivitamin and Omega-3sDecember 28th, 2018
- Bind Your Happiness to God’s ApprovalNovember 28th, 2018
- Validate Yourself and Know Your WorthOctober 27th, 2018
- No comments have been published yet.