Anxieties often start in the mind and fast-forward to the body, resulting in rapid breathing, or hyperventilation. When you hyperventilate, you take in more oxygen than you need. Your ratio of oxygen to carbon dioxide gets unbalanced, resulting in increased heart rate, tingling in your extremities, and feeling light-headed. Paradoxically, when you hyperventilate, you can [...]
- Boys Relate to the World Through MotionApril 30th, 2019
- Is Your Child a Visual, Auditory or Kinesthetic Learner?January 31st, 2019
- Taking a Multivitamin and Omega-3sDecember 28th, 2018
- Bind Your Happiness to God’s ApprovalNovember 28th, 2018
- Validate Yourself and Know Your WorthOctober 27th, 2018
- No comments have been published yet.