Bill was a classic stay-putter. Almost thirty, he’d never kept a job for more than a year. In between episodes of work, he found friends to take him in or crashed in his parents’ basement. By doing that, Bill was wearing out his welcome just about everywhere, including the basement. For almost a decade, Bill [...]
- Boys Relate to the World Through MotionApril 30th, 2019
- Is Your Child a Visual, Auditory or Kinesthetic Learner?January 31st, 2019
- Taking a Multivitamin and Omega-3sDecember 28th, 2018
- Bind Your Happiness to God’s ApprovalNovember 28th, 2018
- Validate Yourself and Know Your WorthOctober 27th, 2018
- No comments have been published yet.