Whether you have a teenage girl or a teenage boy, there's a lot going on physically in that body and brain. As a parent, you can create some simple physical conditions to help support your teen’s maturation process. These conditions are commonsense items you already know about but may not have implemented for your teenager [...]
- Boys Relate to the World Through MotionApril 30th, 2019
- Is Your Child a Visual, Auditory or Kinesthetic Learner?January 31st, 2019
- Taking a Multivitamin and Omega-3sDecember 28th, 2018
- Bind Your Happiness to God’s ApprovalNovember 28th, 2018
- Validate Yourself and Know Your WorthOctober 27th, 2018
- No comments have been published yet.