Risk-seekers can become addicted to much more than gambling. Risk-seeking becomes addictive when the risk behaviors cross the line into danger or obsession. Helping a person understand a risk-seeking addiction can be difficult because people have such different ways of evaluating risk. One person I counseled was a mountain climber. We have some beautiful mountains [...]
- Is Your Child a Visual, Auditory or Kinesthetic Learner?January 31st, 2019
- Taking a Multivitamin and Omega-3sDecember 28th, 2018
- Bind Your Happiness to God’s ApprovalNovember 28th, 2018
- Validate Yourself and Know Your WorthOctober 27th, 2018
- No comments have been published yet.