Boys are concrete recallers. Girls tend to attach much more emotional sensory detail to their memories, thus making the feelings associated with those memories come alive. Boys remember what happened but are not as tied to how they felt when it happened. This doesn't mean boys don't have feelings when things happen -- just that [...]
- Boys Relate to the World Through MotionApril 30th, 2019
- Is Your Child a Visual, Auditory or Kinesthetic Learner?January 31st, 2019
- Taking a Multivitamin and Omega-3sDecember 28th, 2018
- Bind Your Happiness to God’s ApprovalNovember 28th, 2018
- Validate Yourself and Know Your WorthOctober 27th, 2018
- No comments have been published yet.