In a whole-person treatment approach, the entire body is recognized as an important component in depression. The whole-person approach accepts the body as a complex organism and looks for systemic reasons for depression. The body is not merely along for the mind’s ride into depression. The body is an active participant with the capacity to [...]
- Boys Relate to the World Through MotionApril 30th, 2019
- Is Your Child a Visual, Auditory or Kinesthetic Learner?January 31st, 2019
- Taking a Multivitamin and Omega-3sDecember 28th, 2018
- Bind Your Happiness to God’s ApprovalNovember 28th, 2018
- Validate Yourself and Know Your WorthOctober 27th, 2018
- No comments have been published yet.