Oftentimes, a decision to start exercising is made in desperation and disgust. Desperation says, “Start now and start hard.” Disgust says, “You deserve to feel bad.” These twin voices come from frustration, and they doom our exercise attempts to fail. Why? Because, physically unprepared to begin at such a fast pace, our bodies and our [...]
- Boys Relate to the World Through MotionApril 30th, 2019
- Is Your Child a Visual, Auditory or Kinesthetic Learner?January 31st, 2019
- Taking a Multivitamin and Omega-3sDecember 28th, 2018
- Bind Your Happiness to God’s ApprovalNovember 28th, 2018
- Validate Yourself and Know Your WorthOctober 27th, 2018
- No comments have been published yet.