Lessons of struggle, perseverance, character, strength, and hope are found not only in Scripture, but also in culture. There are movies, books, and video games that capture the essence of heroism and can capture the heart of a boy. Even flawed cultural offerings can provide an opportunity to instill character-building traits in boys. You may, [...]
- Boys Relate to the World Through MotionApril 30th, 2019
- Is Your Child a Visual, Auditory or Kinesthetic Learner?January 31st, 2019
- Taking a Multivitamin and Omega-3sDecember 28th, 2018
- Bind Your Happiness to God’s ApprovalNovember 28th, 2018
- Validate Yourself and Know Your WorthOctober 27th, 2018
- No comments have been published yet.