The American Association of Pediatrics put out a statement about how parents should interact with media, or what we call technology. Read the list of suggestions from the AAP, and determine when you are going to implement each one. Number each item in the order you want to incorporate them into your family routine. Consider [...]
- Managing the Love Affair with TechnologyMay 31st, 2015
- Being an Alert and Vigilant ParentFebruary 27th, 2017
- When Teenagers Ask “Who Am I?”December 29th, 2016
- Guiding Your Son’s Choices of Books, Video Games and MoviesNovember 20th, 2016
- What Does the Word “Support” Look Like in Your Family?October 20th, 2016
- How to Recognize if Your Son is OverwhelmedSeptember 20th, 2016
- No comments have been published yet.